BACKGROUND

Friday, January 20, 2012

Some of my new Items!

So the other day I got 1 of 2 of my Mark orders in! I figured that I would share these items with everyone! :) All of these items can be found on my mark eBoutique! 


Glitz & Gloss Mini Purse and Go
This is absolutely ADORABLE!
The little case is a little coin purse !
There is a detatachable "key chain" that hooks to the lipgloss!
It comes with 4 mini lipglosses!
Colors:
Sun Luxe
Girly Girl
Sweet Talk
Lotus Luxe

Get Clearance(Anti acne blemish)
This is PERFECT for those annoying pimples that show up!
Made with Sugar Cane!
Need a Shrink? Pore Minimize!
Great to let your make up lay flatter on your face!
 use this product on my nose at night!
 I have also recommended this product to my Mom!
Made with Grapefruit and Orange!
Get A Tint SHIMMER! Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15
I am very excited for this product!
I like to use the tinted moisturizers in place of a foundation!
On times that my face is clear! ;)
The Shimmer in this product is AMAZING  I love it!


I am expecting another order today and I am excited!
I will be updating everyone on that order as well!
That order does include my Special offer!
Anyone who places an order of $40+ will get a free gift from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment