BACKGROUND

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keratin Brazilian Tech

Do you ever feel like your hair is getting dry and dull??
The Keratin Brazilian Tech set is amazing!

I bought these at Sally's Beauty Supply. This is the second time I have used them.
The whole set contains
Smoothing Shampoo
Smoothing Conditioner
Deep Penetrating Conditioning Treatment

I like to use these products when I color my hair.
They add extra proteins back into your hair.
Also, they make your hair very soft and smooth.
Each Product is $8.79 at Sally's
but if you have a Sally's card they are $7.89.

Sally's also has travel sizes in these products that I think were around $3-$4 .

Have you ever tried these products? How do you feel about them?!  Let me know if you have tried any products like these that I could try!
:)

1 comment: